Thursday, October 2, 2008

Prediction!

You heard it here first: Citing how mean and sexist Joe Biden and that Obama-loving Gwen Ifill were to her during the debate, Sarah Palin will announce tomorrow morning that she is withdrawing from the race over the protests of a shattered and disheartened John McCain. She would rather spend time caring for her family than risk dragging down the McCain campaign (and the country!) as a target for continued attacks from narrow-minded, sexist elites.

Even thought the debate is nine hours away, I'm sure the press release has already been drafted.

Any thoughts on who her replacement will be. Lieberman? Lieberman?

UPDATE 12/7/08: So that prediction was a little bit incorrect. She did a lot better than I expected, and it's hard for me to feel bad, especially considering how the election turned out. I guess I'm actually kinda glad she stuck around.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Feel good......