Tuesday, November 20, 2007

New Contributors

If you are a diligent reader of this blog, either you have noticed that there are two new contributors, or you have noticed that you are now a new contributor. Yes, Megas Janis and Asself have decided to join the fun at Martian Cat Problem, and we (by that, I mean I) are (am) excited to have them.

However, this does raise two issues:

First, I can only assume that my new accomplices have elected to write under psuedonyms in order to remain annoymous. Either that, or in the case of Asself, he wishes to sound more dignified. Either way, I can't help but feel a little jealous. It makes me wonder whether I should also adopt a pseudonym, if only to fit in with the in-crowd.

Second, what good is a pseudonym if the domain includes my full name anyway. Maybe we should move, since this isn't soley my gig any longer. Either that or I'll just take responsibility for the content of Megas Janis' drunken, greek-laced rants. Of course, moving shouldn't be taken lightly, since we might end up confusing our most loyal readers. Of course, I could always call Mom and give her the new address.

Anyway, if you would like to weigh in on the psuedonym/domain name issue, just, you know, comment or something. Yeah.

No comments: